Long-term thinking and planning enhances short-term decision-making.
Manoj Arora, From The Race To Financial Freedom
Most people spend more time planning a vacation than planning for retirement. We believe that a financial plan is needed for clients in all phases of their lives, and is cornerstone to any investment strategy. Our process is as follows:
- We address your personal and financial circumstances
- We identify, and select and prioritize your goals/wants/needs
- We analyze your current course of action and offer alternatives
- We make specific recommendations leveraging our experience
- We will present a comprehensive plan, implement it, monitor it on a regular basis, and provide you with access to that plan in a format compatible with your computers and mobile devices of all kinds
Paul Murray is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), and believes that every investor must address the Four Major Risks for to every investor: Tax Rate Risk, Market Risk, Longevity Risk, and Long-Term Care Risk. Our financial plans address these and other risks to ensure you meet our goals and can achieve a secure financial future. Contact us to learn more about our financial planning services.