Dates: March 3rd & 10th or March 8th & 16th (2 Night Class)
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Delaware Valley University, Life Sciences Building, 700 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
Course Section Summaries:
1. Retiring In The 21st Century. Explore an updated approach to retirement planning that accounts for possible challenges and pitfalls.
2. Tax Rate Risk. Learn strategies that you can implement that may help insulate your assets from the impact of higher taxes. Learn how to reduce or eliminate taxes in retirement.
3. Retirement Distribution Planning. Learn about the 3 types of investment accounts and how to use them to maximize cash flow in retirement.
4. Estate Planning. Discover strategies and techniques to reduce or eliminate estate taxes, delays, and legal challenges after death.
5. Maximizing Social Security. Social Security can be taxed. Learn about the impact of Social Security taxation on your retirement.
6. Mitigating Market Loss. Discuss the 2 types of investment risk in every investment portfolio and how to mitigate them.
7. Retirement Distribution Pitfalls. Review retirement pitfalls and outline strategies designed to create more certainty in your retirement plan.
8. Long-Term Care Planning. Learn about Medicaid rules, strategies used to mitigate long-term care risk, and long-term care planning.
"I will introduce you to the Four Horsemen of Retirement: Tax Rate Risk, Market Risk, Running-Out-Of-Money Risk, and Long-Term Care Risk. We cover them all of them in this 5-hour class and provide real-world solutions for a secure retirement."
Paul T. Murray, AIF®, ChFC®
Paul Murray is a financial planning practitioner who has helped hundreds of people prepare for and experience a successful retirement. He is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, a Chartered Financial Consultant®, and a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite Advisor Group. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Fox News, The Intelligencer, Comcast Newsmakers, Investopedia and other news outlets.